I finished Bloggiesta!
It’s 10:08 PM and I have been working on my website all weekend. I have accomplished more than I would have thought possible. I cannot articulate how much I appreciate the individuals in the kidlitosphere who had the energy and the ideas to make this happen. I needed a kick in the butt and there they were to provide it. Thank you all so very much. So here is what I did this weekend:
- I began on Friday by signing up for the 2010 Comment Challenge on the MotherReader Blog. Since then I have commented on 18 blogs some of which I have not visited before.
- I prepared my 2010 New Year’s resolutions thanks to Rebecca at the Book Lady’s Blog.
- I began preparing cheat sheets and templates for my book reviews and blogs thanks to the great idea provided by Danielle at There’s a Book.
- I checked to make sure my copyright date was up-to-date and that my copyright information on my blogs was current, thanks to Pam at Bookalicious.
- I backed up my blog thanks to Jackie from Farm Lane Books.
- I joined the Bloggie Cult and asked to become a Mentee thanks to Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century. But wait, there’s more…
- I added RSS, Facebook and “Follow me on Twitter” widgets to my sidebar.
- I created a Facebook page for forwordsbooks.
- I added an Amazon.com search widget to my sidebar.
- I wrote my Sydney Taylor Book Award Blog for next Tuesday.
- I finalized my Tu B’Shevat Blog for next Thursday.
- I wrote 7 book reviews. I have a lot more waiting for me.
I have spent approximately 16 hours over the course of the last three days working on things connected with my website. That is simply fantastic. Thank you Maw Books, Pedro and everyone associated with Bloggiesta for the chips, the salsa or whatever it is that put that fire in my belly to move me forward. See you in June!
2 Responses to “I finished Bloggiesta!”|
Leave a Reply